[wisb] Re: Whipperwhill locations?

  • From: tom prestby <jjprestby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:19:18 -0500

Sorry about the bad link. This is the correct link:

http://ebird.org/ebird/GuideMe?src=changeDate&speciesCodes=whpwil&getLocations=states&states=US-WI&parentState=US-WI&reportType=species&monthRadio=on&bMonth&eMonth&bYear
 09&eYear 09&continue.xi&continue.y=8

Because of its length you need to highlight it and paste it into the address
bar instead of just clicking on it.

Tom Prestby

Madison