[wisb] Weather and Robins

  • From: Kelly Rueckheim <rueckel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:13:04 +0000

Saturday two severe thunderstorms rolled through Hillsboro followed by a
rain-filled Sunday.  After midnight it started snowing and we ended up with
about five inches of snow.  In the bottom of our yard we have a culvert that
was flooding our lower yard because of all the rain.  It was one of the few
places in town (besides the road) that wasn't buried in snow.  I had 65 robins
along a 100 foot stretch of this flooded area this morning.
Kelly Rueckheim - Hillsboro, Veron County