[wisb] We Energies 2012 Peregrine Falcon Report

  • From: Cutright.Noel <Noel.Cutright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 18:04:12 +0000

From Noel Cutright, Ozaukee County -

The We Energies cam shots from 10 am this morning reveal peregrines at the
Pleasant Prairie (Kenosha County) and Presque Isle (Marquette MI) facilities

The We Energies 2012 Peregrine Falcon Report is now available for download at:
http://www.we-energies.com/environmental/protect_wildlife.htm

If anyone has any questions or comments, just let me know.