[wisb] Washington Island - VARIED THRUSH

  • From: "Charir" <charir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WISBIRDN" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:48:09 -0600

I just talked to a friend here on the west side of the Island who had a VARIED
THRUSH at her feeder for two days this week.  She didn't tell me until after
the fact but she did take a picture and it is indeed an adult male Varied
Thrush.  Is this a bird that should be officially reported to anyone?
After a rather dull winter bird-wise, this is definitely a whoo-hoo!!!
Chari Rutledge
Washington Island, WI
Door County