[wisb] Washing. Co. P. Finches and Am. Tree Sparrows

  • From: "Scott Diehl" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tuftedtitmouse2@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:10:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,
Each morning for the last week or so I expect the AMERICAN TREE SPARROWS, which
we have had each day all winter and thus far this spring, will have moved on.
But we still have at least six of them showing up at/under the feeders here at
home.  This past winter the count was often two dozen at a time.

We saw our last DARK-EYED JUNCO here about five days ago.

We continue to see between one to three PURPLE FINCHES at the feeders about
every-other day.  Today it was two females, but sometimes a male puts in an
appearance with one or two females.

Regards,

Scott Diehl
Richfield, Washington Co., WI