[wisb] Re: Warblers in Chippewa Falls (long)

  • From: betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:47:55 -0400 (EDT)

O my gosh, this video started out as a fun close-up look at birds enjoying a
tranquil drink and bath, then became a fun quiz, and then at 1:28, all the
heavens open up!  What a great series of videos, Bruce.  I'm giggling still at
that amazing lil' Streamside Water Feature That Could!  Are you sure this
wasn't photo-shopped??!  ;) You've provided a great opportunity to stop and ID
all those bathers in their Fall plumage.  The Canada Warbler was pretty
spectacular, I must say!  This is a wonderful promotion for the value of water
features with shelves, shallows, and moving water.  Thanks for you tubing this.

Betsy Abert, So. Milwaukee