[wisb] Video of warblers at my bird bath

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ashlandbirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 15:12:04 -0600

My small backyard bird bath has been hopping this summer/fall, including today.
 Here's a two-minute video of 2 Nashville Warblers and 1 Tennessee Warbler (all
hatch-year birds) taken by handholding my point-and-shoot camera up to one
eyepiece of my binoculars. The binoculars were stabilized on my son's
mini-playground that I was hiding behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jZMU1J1XRI&feature=youtu.be

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady