[wisb] Re: Vermilion Flycatcher - yes

  • From: "Cynthia Bridge" <cynthiabridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Wisbirdn'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:29:43 -0600

Vermillion Flycatcher seen today (Nov 7) 9:55-10:10  working the S shore of
Muskrat Lake, west to east, great looks in nice sun and calm winds. Bird
then relocated 10:37 in his favored NE location for minutes. Again seen
10:54 working the NE corner until I left at 11:05. Chris West was still
there hoping for another close encounter and photo opportunity.

Here is a link to the ok photos I got today of the bird
(http://tinyurl.com/7p4goe6 ).  I'm sure someone else got some better shots.
Can't wait to see.

Cynthia Bridge
Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co.