[wisb] Re: Uhlein Marsh - Directions

  • From: Stuart Malcolm <stuart.malcolm26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "stratton.douglas@xxxxxxxxx" <stratton.douglas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 12:34:41 -0500

Hi All,

Uihlein Marsh (I missed out an i) is referred to as Uihlein Waterfowl
Production Area in "Haunts" - page 281 in the latest edition.

It is near Rush Lake, there is a parking lot off of Cty M by Osborne Rd. Top
left P79 in the latest gazeteer.

The birds are just at the end of the track right by the bridge over Waukau
Creek. The Sora and Virginia were observed in the creek to the north, the King
Rail was calling straight out from the bridge roughly SE.

Good Luck,

Stuart Malcolm
Appleton

Sent from my iPad