[wisb] UPDATE: Birds & Beers - Milwaukee; Friday 10/19 @ 7PM

  • From: Tim Hahn <thahnbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:08:47 -0500

Birds & Beers will be changing venue. Cafe Hollander had a massive section
of their restaurant booked for tonight, so they couldn't handle our group's
size.  We will instead be meeting at 7:00 at The Chancery, which is just
down the block from Cafe Hollander.   Hopefully this reaches everyone in
time so they know of the adjustment.

http://www.thechancery.com/Locations/wauwatosa/

Cheers!

--
Cheers!

Tim Hahn
Pewaukee, WI
(Waukesha Cty)

From: "Tim Hahn" <thahnbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Oct 13, 2012 9:02 PM
Subject: Birds & Beers - Milwaukee; Friday 10/19 @ 7PM
To: "Wisconsin Birding Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

For our next shindig, Birds & Beers - Milwaukee will happen this coming
Friday 10/19 at 7 pm at Cafe Hollander in Wauwatosa.  Last time we tried
this one it was a big hit, and we had WAAAY more people show up than
anticipated and we ran out of seating for those who had responded. So
PLEASE let me know if you plan on coming, even if it's just a 'maybe'.

Also, I will be birding a bit before hand in the MKE County Grounds, and
probably do some owling there after as well.  Join us if you can!

http://www.cafehollander.com/tosavillage/

Cheers!

Tim Hahn
New Berlin, WI