[wisb] Try surfbird for wisbird list

  • From: "pready tds.net" <pready@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 21:20:48 -0500

I'm not thrilled with the listing on the new ABA page. I preferred the list
from "bIrdingonthenet".
As an alternative you can try surfbird and click Wisconsin birding and they
have an ad right away at top but a slight scroll down and there is a nice
list to choose messages from. This is for those of us who don't like
getting all messages from the list serve all day.
Not intended to offend anyone I just don't need more email messages!
Also we had great looks at the duck and avocet late this evening before it
got dark. Nice find Jim!

Patrick Ready
Stoughton, Dane Co.