[wisb] True signs of spring in Oshkosh

  • From: paul bruce <rdjn560birdcrazy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:37:03 -0800 (PST)

    Fresh off the press, Wisbirders, I'm out on my errands right now, reporting
from the Tech,   I  just had an eyefull !!!    The mouth of the Fox by
Winnebago was FULL of stuff, mostly gulls though, couldn't find anything
odd......yet. But there were three nice duck finds, Goldeneye, 6 redhead and a
winter plumaged Ruddy, + a few geese and a lot of mallards. Then on my way here
I found Titan AND Sparta!, both up on the water tower.  How cool to see them
both. Also stopped right next door at the Senior's Center, mostly mallards with
scattered Am. Blacks and gulls, Herrings and a single ring-bill !   Thing's
are looking up.......no pun intended.

     Paul Bruce, Winnebago Co.