[wisb] Timberdoodle -UW Arb/Dane Co

  • From: "pready tds.net" <pready@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 22:00:47 -0500

After work tonight I stopped at the McKay Center of the UW Arboretum and
walked the short trail south to the main trail thru Curtis Prairie and
immediately spooked an American Woodcock. It flew about 30 ft down the
trail where I had good looks at it sitting with snow in the background.
This was at 7:45 and just enough light for bins.
Pat Ready
Dane Co