[wisb] They're out there...

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:14:13 -0500

In addition to the Ferruginous Hawk at Illinois Beach SP today, they also had a
Swainson's and a Krider's Red-tail.  Makes me wish I'd been at Chiwaukee
Prairie...

Also, at least 100 Cave Swallows were seen at Long Point, Ontario, which is
more or less due north of Erie, PA.  Kinda makes you wonder what's in OUR state
right now, doesn't it?  (Kinda makes me wish I'd been more careful with my
vacation time, too... sigh.)

Peter Fissel
Madison WI