[wisb] Thanks all for reading suggestions on Audubon

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 22:34:33 -0500

Hi All,

As a kid I had many Audubon paintings but never took much more than a
rudimentary interest in his life.

Though there have been many great bird artists since, Audubon's works
are to me the most inspired and evocative. His early work and arduous
pioneering left an unmatched legacy and every bird enthusiast should
take to reading about the man...as I will!

Thanks again,

Joe

--
Joe Schaufenbuel