[wisb] Tennessee Warbler in yard

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 17:51:09 -0500

This is the second earliest I have had a Tennessee Warbler-the earliest
is May 10 a few years back. The bird was seen briefly from below and
was likely a adult male. It then took flight to the SE at around 6:45
AM, calling as it went. Yesterday, and the day before, a female Yellow
Warbler was hanging around my garden watering system. Which is
interesting as the closest I have found summering Yellow Warblers is
over a mile away.

Joe

--
Joe Schaufenbuel