[wisb] Summer Tanager and Nature lecture

  • From: Bill Krouse <bkrouse1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 06:53:57 -0600

Hi All. There has been a report &photos of a Summer Tanager in the Green
Bayarea this week. I am working to confirm. Also, below is a lecture
tomorrowevening that some birders may find interesting.

[IMG]

Bay Beach

Wildlife Sanctuary

Nature Lecture Series

In cooperation with

Bay Area Bird Club  N.E.W. Audubon

Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:00 pm[1]

"Offshore Lake Michigan Waterfowl/Waterbird Surveys—What We Are Learning"

Presented by:

William Mueller, Director of the Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat
Observatory

Program held in the Nature Center Auditorium. Free and open to the public!

Bill Krouse Gree Bay, Brown County

--- Links ---
1 calendar:T7:Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7:00 pm