[wisb] Spark bird, thanks

  • From: claudia giamati <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 07:36:47 -0800 (PST)

greetings, I wanted to thank whoever ( patrick Ready?)started this topic. I
have read every response and cherished them all !
It is a reminder for those of us who work with children, to spark 'em early.
pointing out a bird  could get a child hooked for life!
best,
cg
Claudia Giamati
Chippewa Falls(mailing address)
Chippewa County "A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one
foot in front of the other." -- M. C. Richards