[wisb] Snowy Owl MKE

  • From: "Korducki" <korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbird" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:31:26 -0500

I found one Snowy Owl this afternoon in the southeast corner of the
impoundment.  It was just about due east of where the pavement ends on the
northeast corner of the ferry terminal.  Don't worry about the owl overheating
today.  I left New Berlin and it was 68 degrees.  At the lake it was 43 degrees
damp and foggy.  Cooler near the lake was definitely in evidence the past few
days.
Mark Korducki, New Berlin