[wisb] Short-eared Owl - Dunn County

  • From: Janine <jlp228@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 12:57:52 -0600

Found another SE Owl last night, in the Muddy Creek Wildlife Area.
This is a large area with a lot of habitat, so I wouldn't be at all
surprised if more than one are present here. I was viewing from the
parking lot at the site of an old farm at the end of 520th Ave. (Muddy
Creek Lane), which is on the west side of the area. They are comin'
through!

Janine Polk
Eau Claire