[wisb] Short-billed Dowitchers, Stilt SP, Baird's SP Hustisford Dodge Co this AM, some images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 21:38:57 -0500

Hi all,

I took a run up to Hustisford in Dodge Co this morning after Dave posted
some new arrivals to his newly discovered shorebird hot spot right in town.
Some of the new arrivals for me since my last visit there were the
Short-billed Dowitchers, Stilt Sandpipers and Baird?s Sandpipers. As Tom W
noted, this is a jewel of a shorebird spot. This has easy access, short
walk and close up viewing. Thanks again Dave for the updates.

I took a few images of the trip and they are at the link below if you care
to view them. If I have any species with the incorrect ID please let me
know, thanks.

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/HustisfordDodgeCoShorebirds8112012
*