[wisb] Re: Shiocton swans

  • From: Rob Zimmer <robzeeee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "petermckeever@xxxxxxxxxxx" <petermckeever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 07:29:03 -0500

There are still several hundred in scattered flocks, but they are moving
out fast. They started departing last night in huge flocks, by the
hundreds, when the air stilled. They are still heading out this morning.
Keep a watch out in Stevens Point and beyond as they're heading your way.
I haven't checked the groups further east near Seymour.
Rob Zimmer
Appleton
Outagamie