[wisb] Sharpie or Coopers in Rockton, Il

  • From: DWIGHT ALTON <orion0323@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 14:20:25 -0500

I guess the pictures I send directly from my web albums are not getting
through.

Here is a link to a couple of pictures to identify as either SS or Coopers.
I was sure that because of the skinny legs that they were SS but am not sure.
Thank you. Dwight in Rockton.

https://picasaweb.google.com/dacalista/MORESHARPIES?feat=directlink