[wisb] Semi-ALERT, Menominee Park

  • From: paul bruce <rdjn560birdcrazy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 23:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

    ...and late,  too,  the report and time.  So brief this is.  I coudn't get
to computer at all since Wednesday when I was the park's beach area when a bird
flew out of a tree and to another.
 I  only had a 2 second glimpse of what appeared to be a Mockingbird.   Wings
and tail had white among the darker feathers, and was grackle-sized.   I
searched and searched and searched for the rascal but couldn't for the life of
me find the thing.  So, this, too,  has to be reported as unconfirmed....  RATS
!!!     This could've been my 10th uncommon to rare species this year thus far !
   Good night from Oshkosh,
    Paul Bruce