[wisb] Say's Phoebe, Terry Andrae St Pk, Sheboygan Co.

  • From: "Carl Schroeder" <carlschroeder@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:30:54 -0500

This morning at 10:35 I discovered a Say's Phoebe on the beach in front of
the Sanderling Nature Center of Terry Andrae State Park.  I watched it for
10 minutes catching insects on the wrackline, then dashed back to the car
for my camera, photographed it for another 10 minutes as it worked north 200
yards, then it flew inland over the dunes until out of sight in the vicinity
of the park entrance building. I searched for another 2 hours but did not
find it again.

This is my first attempt to post photos. Hope it works.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57583211@N03/6292665624/in/photostream/

Carl Schroeder

School Hill, Manitowoc Co.