[wisb] Rusty Blackbirds (West Shore of Green Bay)

  • From: "Martinez, Joshua Allen" <MARTJA15@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:27:33 +0000

Hello All,
This is my first time using the bird net, but I have been a follower for a long
time. Today I want to post that the snow here in Green Bay, WI is no fun. But
on other news there were 4 Rusty blackbirds at the north side of Sensiba
(Resort road) on the west shore of Green Bay, yesterday. Very exciting, plus
the frogs were very loud throughout the whole trail. other birds consisted of:

Hermit Thrush
Golden Crown kinglets
Ruby Crown Kinglets
yellow rumped warblers