[wisb] Return of the MGE Falcons (Madison)

  • From: Diane Echelbarger <pewtergryphon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 23:38:47 -0600

They're ba-ack!!   :-D

Diane Echelbarger
Stoughton, Dane County

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fw: Return of the Falcons
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:37:23 -0600
From: SSchultz@xxxxxxx

I am out of town on vacation but our O&M Manager at Blount tells me the
falcons are back.  I will work on identifying them as soon as I can.

----- Forwarded by Steve Schultz/EP/MGE on 02/18/2011 08:36 PM -----

Robert J Harvey/MSN/MGE
02/18/2011 06:19 PM
To John T Mickelson/MSN/MGE@MGE, Steve Schultz/EP/MGE@MGE             cc
Daniel T Higgins/MSN/MGE@MGE, Peter J Waldron/MSN/MGE@MGE, James F.
Montgomery/MSN/MGE@MGE

Subject  Return of the Falcons

Gentlemen,
Today two falcons were seen on the nesting box.  They spent a fair
amount of time there.  One of them also spent a lot time letting us know
it was there via vocalization.

Rob.