[wisb] Redirect to ABA website from Birding on the Net

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:16:51 -0500

Jim Otto just alerted me to a change that I hadn't known was coming.
Those of you who access Wisbirdn via birdingonthe.net will already have
noticed it.  Clicking on one of the state birding listservs on the
latter website now automatically redirects you to birding.aba.org, where
you can still access the state listservs.  Format is different, but as
far as I can tell, the content is still the same, with the addition of
new stuff.

Peter Fissel
Wisbirdn Admin Guy
Madison WI