[wisb] Red headed woodie it is!!!

  • From: Claudia <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 21:34:50 -0500

Thanks to all the kind birders who told me what bird it was... I think I only
have a black backed left of all  the North American woodpeckers!!  With the big
burn area in BWCA, should be good for them next summer!! I will send the photos
to those who requested tomorrow as the Internet I will then have access to is
much faster
Thanks!!! Thanks!!!

Knowledge of the path is no substitute for putting one foot in front of the
other ~ MC Richards
Claudia Giamati
Chippewa County####################