[wisb] Red Knot found in Hustiford today?

  • From: brooke haycraft <haycraftb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdnet the net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:36:52 -0500

Hi Everyone,
I read Rhonda's email about the Red Knot being gone as of yesterday, but
has anyone ventured out looking for it today and located it? Please feel
free to respond to me if it's been located and I can forward it to anyone
requesting further information regarding the location. I hate to fill up
everyone's email for various responses.

Thanks!
Brooke Haycraft
Brodhead, Green Co, WI