[wisb] Re: Red Crossbills - Cedar Grove

  • From: "Mark and Sue Martin" <goosep@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:54:43 -0500

Hi

Here is information from the one of the banders at Cedar Grove along Lake
Michigan.

"We haven't noticed any Red Crossbills but there sure have
been a lot of Cedar Waxwings the passed few days.
If I recall correctly, there were over three thousand on Sunday.
John Bowers"

Mark Martin
Arlington - Columbia County