[wisb] RFI Wisconsin Birding

  • From: WSO Web Admin <wsowebadmin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:46:33 -0500

Wisconsin Birders,
I got a request for information Noel Kelly about birding in Wisconsin. I
anyone can help Noel out, please send him a backchannel e-mail at njkelko @
comcast.net

I am visiting WI for the first time, as a birder.  I will be there the last
week of Sept to the first week in Oct.  I am flying into Madison and
driving up to Pittsville to visit with relatives.  I am planning to bird as
much as I can, but am not sure were to start.  I am not familiar with any
WI counties and/or birding hot spots.   I would  appreciate any guidance
you could give me.     I am from the Philadelphia area, and some of the
birds on my target list would be:  Henslow Sparrow, Upland and
Buff-breasted Sandpipers, Prairie Chickens, Bells Vireo, Yellow-headed
Black Bird?. to name a few? (please excuse any spelling errors.)     I am
looking forward to your response, and thank you in advance for any guidance
you can give me.

Noel Kelly

--
Paul Jakoubek