[wisb] RFI: Pictures needed

  • From: <jmotquin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Wisconsin Birding Network' <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:15:09 +0000

I am working with several county and regional Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS)
Coordinators throughout Wisconsin to create educational materials for waterfowl
hunters.  With the recent trematode outbreaks and related scaup die-offs
throughout Wisconsin, we are looking for photos of avain mortality caused
during these outbreaks.  If anyone has pictures of these events, us AIS
Coordinators would appreciate your help.  Appropriate credits will be given.  I
have included my work contact information below for any responses.  Thanks in
advance.

Jon Motquin

Aquatic Invasive Species Coordinator
Shawano County Land Conservation Division
311 N. Main St.
Shawano, WI 54166
Phone: (715) 526-4626
Fax: (715) 526-6273