[wisb] RFI: Peru bird guide

  • From: "Wheeler, Melissa" <wheeler.meli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:43:50 -0600

Can anyone suggest a good bird guide for Peru?  I know at least a few people
on this list have been there, and it's hard to tell just by looking online
which are better.  I'll be in Lima for the most part (short trip to Cuzco
too), and I'm not currently planning to visit the rainforest regions, though
that could possibly change.  Any input is much appreciated!  Thanks!
~Melissa Wheeler
Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac