[wisb] RFI Greece and Italy, June/July

  • From: "Carl Schwartz" <cschwartz3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisconsin Birding Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:30:26 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Ned Dorff
To: cschwartz3@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 7:49 PM
Subject: RFI Greece and Italy, June/July

Hi Carl,
I'm having trouble posting this to the WisBird group. Could you please forward
it for me?
Thanks,
Ned Dorff

Hi Folks,
It's been a couple years and almost 10,000 new messages since I've been on
here! Yikes!
My fiancée and I will be honeymooning in Italy and Greece this June and July. I
am looking for any tips on birding in these two countries.
Thank you,
Ned

--
Ned Dorff