[wisb] Pine Warblers, Southern Kettle Moraine - Waukesha Co.

  • From: Andrea Szymczak <harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 15:39:41 -0500

Obtained sound recordings from two singing male PINE WARBLERS at two
different locations within the forest today.  One individual was also
observed within 30 feet.  Prior to this, my earliest arrival for this
species was 10 April.
Oddly enough, I only found one Yellow-rumped Warbler in my travels.....
Andrea Szymczak
Waukesha, WI