[wisb] Pepsi-Whooper site

  • From: "Pat Fisher" <feather7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:15:38 -0600

http://www.refresheverything.ca/helpwhoopingcranesnow

Bette said this was posted a while back, but I am re posting.   Please vote
for OM on this site and they will win 25k from Pepsi,   You can put the site
on your desktop and you need to vote everyday until Dec 31.   Lets put
Wisconsin's whoopers in the running.

Thanks much

Pat Fisher

Waupaca county.

Whatever people think of me is none of my business.