[wisb] Re: Owl survey - Western Crawford

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 08:01:39 -0600

Great to hear everyone owl's reports. Sounds like a good year so far! Many
thanks to you and all the other dedicated volunteers who made it possible to
fill 87 of the 90 statewide routes this year!

http://wiatri.net/projects/birdroutes/Routes/OwlFinder.cfm

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady