[wisb] Osprey banding in New London area 2009

  • From: "Fisher" <feather7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbirdn list" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:47:40 -0500

We had a bad year for nesting ospreys.    Only two nests with young.     Our
sites had adult birds but no young.    Any others seeing this in their part of
the state?

http://stats.pbase.com/thefeather/we_do_wildlife

The above is the photos of the banding on these two nests

Pat Fisher
Waupaca county

He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge.

Psalm 91:4