[wisb] Off Topic: Otters In Milwaukee Cnty

  • From: DAVID SNELL <dasnell3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 07:08:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thursday we had three grown otters enjoying the stocked goldfish in our one
acre lake in Bayside. They seem to have moved on to greener pastures by late
afternoon, but Lake Michigan and the Milwaukee River are both about 2 to 2.5
miles away. How and why they came through this urban neighborhood is a puzzle.
David Snell
Bayside WI