[wisb] Northern birds

  • From: "R.D. Everhart" <everhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDCHAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mnbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leojazzles@xxxxxxx, MNewstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, drjamielove@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 06:19:45 -0600

I've just posted a couple of photos from a trip to Sax-Zim Bog for
anyone who hasn't had a chance to get up there yet. Still time to
enjoy some of those northern specialties before we get heavily into
migration.

Check out Boreal Chickadee and Pine Grosbeak at:

http://minnesotabirdnerd.blogspot.com

Roger Everhart
Apple Valley, MN

www.ncbo.org