[wisb] New member

  • From: "Charles Roberts" <croberts672@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:33:33 -0500

A long time lurker on the WI Birding list, I count myself as a novice, given
the high skill level and knowledge of others.  I am sitting here in Cottage
Grove, Dane County, waiting for my Monarda to flower, so the Ruby Throats will
appear.  A few Robin young are at my birdbaths, which consist of old plastic
snow sleds, just set on the ground.  They work just fine.  Mostly, I am a
backyard birder, with the occasional road trip.  There are a few nice spots
quite close to Cottage Grove.