[wisb] New eBird data entry released

  • From: Nick Anich <nicka29@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:26:46 -0700 (PDT)

The new data entry page is officially out at www.ebird.org

You can read all about it here:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/news/new-data-entry-released

It has the new developments that have been out for a couple weeks in beta,
including a single-column format, easy breeding code entry, and easier comment
entry.

It also has a couple new features, including a share to facebook or twitter
option, and one of my favorites I'm going to be trying out: you can use Ctrl+J
and four-letter codes to enter your whole checklist. For example, typing
"Ctrl+J", "NOCA", "Enter", "2" and you've entered 2 Northern Cardinal.

Nick Anich
Ashland, WI