[wisb] Re: More western hummingbirds in WI

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:30:57 -0700

The Brookfield homeowner does NOT want visiting birders.  But here are few pics
of his bird, which has been present since mid-October.  One of these must be
something other than Rufous eventually (although we never know it)!

http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/brookfieldhummer

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady