[wisb] More Red Crossbills at feeders-Racine Co.

  • From: Jennifer Wenzel <miloloki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 12:39:08 -0600

I'll add my yard to the list of those that have had Crossbills coming to
the feeders. Today, a family of three Red Crossbills is sporadically
enjoying my tray feeder and occasionally the thistle feeder. It's really
quite a treat. I've got the spotting scope set up on the feeder and even
my husband David has enjoyed them!

This is only the second time I've seen them in Racine County.

Jenny Wenzel
Caledonia
Racine Co.