[wisb] Mississippi River area Prairie Du Chien to Lake Pepin area 4-13-2011, some images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:03:18 -0500

Greetings,

We took a run up from Prairie Du Chien to the Lake Pepin area on the
Mississippi River Road yesterday. There was very much flooding and many
typical birding places we stop at were closed. We did get a few shots off
though to share. Bald Eagles, Double-crested Cormorants, American White
Pelicans, and Bonaparte?s Gull were a few of the high lights. Correct me if
I?m wrong on the ID of the Gulls. The Gulls were over the river in the city
of Wabasha MN.

A link to some of the images to share:

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/MIssissippiRiverPrairieDuChienToLakePepinAreaYesterdaySomeImages?authkey=Gv1sRgCNWV7_7O4vj3kAE#5595479879957928802