[wisb] Merrill varied thrush

  • From: "Jym Mooney & Carol Lee Hopkins" <hopmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:29:52 -0600

I just spoke with Richard Martin in Merrill.  He said that the varied thrush
has not been seen in their yard for three days.  He did mention that he had
heard there was one being seen regularly in Tomahawk and others also in
nearby areas.  I am making a run into that area tomorrow morning.  If anyone
who is on-line right now knows about any varied thrush locations in the
general area (Stevens Point-Tomahawk-Rhinelander-Eagle River), I would
appreciate any tips and directions.

Thanks.

Jym Mooney, Milwaukee