[wisb] Loggerhead Shrike - Sauk Co.

  • From: Aaron Holschbach <aholschbach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wis Birdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:14:04 -0500

I had a LOGGERHEAD SHRIKE today at the intersection of Peck and Mercer
Roads, a few miles west of Sring Green in SW Sauk County.  It perched
on powerlines along Mercer Road a few times and flew into the brushy tree
line along Peck Road.  I was able to get a few blurry photos of the
Loggerhead.

http://www.pbase.com/aholschbach/image/155176566

http://www.pbase.com/aholschbach/image/155176569

http://www.pbase.com/aholschbach/image/155176570