[wisb] Live eagle cam. - Davenport IA

  • From: "pready tds.net" <pready@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:12:02 -0600

Since the Dekorah cam is not up this year I searched for another cam in
this area of the country and found one in Davenport.
The hen is setting on egg(s) so the timing is similar to the Dekorah nest
the past few years. Neat to watch as things develop thru spring.
http://www.alcoa.com/locations/usa_davenport/en/info_page/eaglecam.asp

I hope the above link works otherwise google eagle cam and it will be
listed as Alcoa Eagle Cam.

Patrick Ready
Stoughton
Dane Co.