[wisb] Life birds in Columbia County and a RFI

  • From: Laura Wentz <lauralwentz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:00:43 -0500

It was a good weekend at the farm in Columbia County.  We saw an immature
SUMMER TANAGER, a BROAD-WINGED HAWK and a VESPER SPARROW which were life
birds.  FOYs included House Wren, Pine Warbler, Ruddy Duck, Horned Grebes
and what I think was a Brewer's Blackbird.  That brings me to the request:
 how do I add a photo to my eBird list?  Because it's questioning my ID.
Laura
--
Laura Wentz
Portage, Columbia County